2011-08-20

What Does Doubling Your Sales Have to do with Small Business Pains?

tooklook share this now please

Perhaps you’re thinking, “Clate, I would really like to double my sales, but I’m too tired and too
stressed to think about that right now.” Good point. Let me put it this way, the same strategies
you will use to double your sales--automatically ease the typical small business pains: lack of
time, lack of energy, financial obligations, and the inability to break free from the chains of small
business ownership.

I know, it might sound too good to be true. These building blocks are going to double your sales
and make small business ownership easier? Yes. Without beating around the bush, that’s exactly what I’m saying. You can accomplish more in less time and with less effort. I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase “Work Smarter, Not Harder.” It’s a great phrase, but now it’s time to put that phrase into action!

I’m going to show you how. But first let me demonstrate how quickly incorporating
these building blocks can make a diference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Few Short Months to Success
Chet Womach - birdtricks.com

A couple years ago, Infusionsoft received a call from a man who taught parrots how to be properly behaved. This man, like many others, was frustrated with his small business and was searching for solutions. He had a great, unique company. However, managing his overhead was too much. He failed to fulfill orders on time, had no way of following up with his customers and contacts, and was otherwise buried in his business. Sounds like a common story. 
What we gave him is the basis of the same nine
building blocks I am offering you. Within two
months, the man doubled his sales and turned his
company around. Now, his business is thriving and
he couldn’t be happier.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had another customer call up and say, “My dream is to run my business while sitting on the
beach in front of my home.” One of our salespeople, Larry, chatted with this gentleman for a
while and discovered…he didn’t own a home on a beach. He does now!

The 9 building blocks may not work in exactly the same way for every company,
but they do work. I’m going to show you how. But first, let me tell you
the must know secret to success. 
 
 © 2008 By Clate Mask

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More